Artisan Oddities & Entertainment has the experience to bring your vision to life!
Bespoke custom built pieces are where Artisan Oddities & Entertainment truly shines… We have a full service in-house costume shop, wig and headdress makers, prop builders, welders, script writers, graphic artists, illustrators, choreographers, composers, directors and magical doers of all kinds! We can even print custom fabric or silk screen one-of-a-kind designs onto bespoke costumes to echo the decor theme of your event!
Send your ideas, Pinterest inspirations and sketches to our team and we’ll give it life!
How we work:
- Have a conversation with an AOE team member to discuss your vision. We’ll discuss your event needs and understand how the piece will function at the event.
- We’ll provide you with a quote and project scope.
- After a signed contract and 50% deposit received, we start work on the custom build.
- We will set check-in points with you for approval on the work in progress (this can include in-office meetings with the client, if needed).
- We’ll send you pictures of the finished pieces ahead of the event!
All custom builds require 1 month lead time with a signed contract and 50% deposit received in order to start the construction.